We have an immediate need for an Instrument Engineer. You’ll be working closely with plant project managers and overseeing I&C designs. You will be the primary point of contact for I&C design questions during different phases of the design and construction. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, ability to oversee contractors and experience with I&C design.
- Assist with design estimates and requires
- Learn plant specific design requirements
- Coordinate with third party engineers and designers
- Compile I&C construction packages
- Serve as the primary contact for the I&C group
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of Project Engineering experience
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field experience
- Expertise in I&C design and engineering for refining industry
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Posted by: Jaimee Thonn, Sr. Technical Recruiter