Per Sé Group
Per Se Group has an immediate need for a skilled Millwright who has experience with maintenance on industrial and construction equipment. Qualified individuals will install, disassemble, or move machinery and heavy equipment according to layouts and blueprints.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings
- Disassemble equipment for repair or transportation and reassemble it when needed
- Transport equipment to appropriate site for repair
- Align and calibrate machinery and equipment parts as required for efficient and safe operation
- Grind and file machinery parts both on-site and in controlled circumstances
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years experience
- Experienced with rigging equipment or welding preferred
- Ability to read European blueprints and an understanding of the Metric system highly preferred
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Job posted by: Rachel Mann, Technical Recruiter