Engineering & Construction
Forensic Civil/Structural Engineer
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a skilled, detail oriented Civil/Structural Engineer. As the Civil/Structural Engineer, you’ll provide residential and commercial site investigations to determine the cause and origin of structural failures, damages or defects. You will investigate and assess damages due to catastrophes such as windstorm damage, hail damage, or flood damage. The Civil/Structural Engineer will provide detailed reports outlining the cause and origin of the damages to the clients.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Professional Engineering license (PE)
- Comfortable with climbing ladders to perform roof inspections
- Experience working with insurance companies is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel and clients both verbally and written. Travel may be extensive depending on the client’s needs.
- 5+ years of experience
- Tools required: Flashlight, Tape Measure, 2 ft Level, Moisture Meter, Hard Hat, Work Gloves, Personal Ladder
Job Type: Indefinite Contract, 1099