Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a bright, resourceful, and organized Contract Administrator. You’ll be conducting procurement and contract administration duties – planning logistics, developing supplier relationships, managing agreements and purchases, and negotiating contract terms. The ideal candidate will have had experience exploring strategies to support construction and expansion projects.
- Negotiate, coordinate, and maintain contracts- review and interpret language, request proposals, negotiate agreements, and follow through on Post-Award
- Select suppliers/vendors and manage relationships
- Identify risks and mitigate
- Comfortability in negotiating contract legal issues and applications
- Ability to work fast-paced with minimal supervision
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Education or experience (4+ years) with emphasis in purchasing, business administration, economics, materials management, accounting, engineering or a related field.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) and/or certificate in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) desired.
- Refinery experience
- Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Job posted by: Rachel Mann, Technical Recruiter