Mechanical Field Engineer
Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a bright, resourceful, and organized Lead Mechanical Field Engineer. As the Lead Mechanical Field Engineer you will be assisting in 10-15% of the design process. A majority of your time will be spent in the field overseeing execution and providing direction. You will be interfacing with craft labor as well as Owner’s Rep Management.
- Support construction schedule and ensure that mechanical engineering activities comply with contract
- Exist as a technical advisor for the construction efforts
- Develop engineering procedures and work controlling documents
- Interface with multiple levels of management and oversee/support craft labor
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Mechanically degreed engineer
- Refinery construction experience
- Knowledge of codes and standards regarding construction activities
- Primavera training
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Posted By: Jaimee Thonn, Sr. Technical Recruiter