Sr. Procurement Specialist
Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a bright, resourceful, and organized Sr. Procurement Specialist. As the Sr. Procurement Specialist, you will be managing materials- everything from developing a cost structure all the way through buying, supplier negotiations, and overseeing the logistics of deliverables.
- Manage sourcing
- Develop a cost savings structure through negotiations
- Analyze price behavior and forecasts
- Act as an advisor on market changes
- Support and develop KPIs to drive improvement and productivity
- Executing MSA Agreements
- Adding purchase orders
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 10+ years category management, sourcing, contract management, and operations
- Oil and gas background
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Job posted by: Rachel Mann, Technical Recruiter