Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for an experienced Contract Administrator to supervise contract monitoring and compliance. This individual should have a strong background in renewables and an understanding of the wind or solar industry. The idea candidate will have previous experience administering the EPC contracts, negotiations and developing new policies or procedures.
- Determine the priorities, goals and objectives of work functions assigned.
- Assist in resolving contract payment disputes and confer with contractors and other divisions concerning contract payments and compliance.
- Implement and interpret policies and procedures. Develop, recommend and coordinate the implementation of new procedures for the assigned function.
- Develop and maintain electronic file management for all contract related documents.
- May provide direction to staff regarding relevant contract provisions.
- Coordinating flow of construction documents (Contracts, Change Orders, Owner, Contractor, Vendor and Subcontractor liens, Insurance Certificates)
- Drafting correspondence and transmittal.
- Contract compliance tracking and reporting
- Permit (City/Town) tracking and coordination.
- Processing and submitting subcontracts to Subcontractors.
- Work closely with Accounting Department and Project Managers.
- Complete and submit Prequals and Bid packets. * Maintaining organized electronic files.
- Close out completed jobs.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience as a Construction Contract Administrator.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively under time constraints.
- Strong written skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Job posted by: Jaimee Thonn, Sr. Technical Recruiter