Document Controls Specialist
Per Sé Group
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a bright, resourceful, and organized Document Controls Specialist. This individual will be responsible for managing information in a database while receiving documents from the project team on a major construction project. Documents may include: RFIs, data books, meeting minutes, requisitions, and specifications.
- Maintain all drawings and documents
- Assist system users in locating information
- Audit documents
- Obtain required signatures on project docs
- Assist with progress reports
- Manage revisions and appropriate project documentation
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience using Electronic Document Management systems
- History of understanding project document life cycle
- History of work large construction projects
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Job posted by: Rachel Mann, Technical Recruiter