Senior Electrical Engineer
Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for an organized, experienced, and ambitious Senior Electrical Engineer. As the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for managing Electrical Engineering contractors in the builds of renewable energy facilities.
- Ensure design maximizes ROI
- Provide engineering support in the design of collection systems and substations
- Assist O&M, Power Marketing, and other areas of the organization
- Develop electrical specifications and company standards
- Evaluate material proposals
- Prepare bid evaluations
- Create reporting standards and KPI reports
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Electrical Engineering degree REQUIRED
- Renewable experience: Wind experience preferred
- Travel Availability (15-30% of the time)
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and AutoCAD proficiency
- Spanish fluency is a plus
Job Type: Full-time, Direct
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Job posted by: Rachel Mann, Technical Recruiter