Mechanical Assembler, Oak Lawn, IL
Per Se Group is currently seeking a Mechanical Assembler with one of our top clients in Oak Lawn, IL!
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will provide exceptional communication, responsible for reading blueprints, diagrams, and drawings to build mechanical systems to specification, and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to start your career!
Contract: Temp to Hire
Pay: $14 - $15.50 (Based On Experience)
Schedule: M-F 3pm – 11pm (2nd shift)
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Interpret blueprints, utilize hand tools and power tools to complete assembly
- Perform quality checks
- Function as an integral member of the team, and provide excellent communication
- Log assembly status into computer system
- Conduct assembly of conveyer systems
- 1+ years of heavy assembly, mechanical, or industrial assembly experience
- Comfortability reading complex blueprints, diagrams, and drawings
- Skilled with hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to pass a “Ruler Test”
- Hard working attitude
- 1st and/or 2nd shift availability
- Consent to 7-year background check and hair follicle drug test
Why Per Se Group?
- Exposure to a variety of career & project opportunities nationwide as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to this posting with an updated resume. Then follow up with Joel Calderon Tell your friends too…. referrals are always appreciated!
About Per Se Group®
The staffing industry is turning to technology to find talent faster — and so are we! However, there remains a strong desire to make a personal connection to ensure that things like culture fit don’t get missed and we’re matching the right people with the right opportunities. We provide a variety of placement options and a wealth of experience, dedicating ourselves to building relationships and matching opportunities that add value to your career or organization.