Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a skilled, organized, and experienced mechanical assembler. This individual will be responsible for reading specialized blueprints, diagrams, and drawings to build mechanical systems to specification. Hand and power tools will be used to build the units, and candidates will be responsible for quality checks.
- Interpret blueprints and utilize hand tools and power tools
- Perform quality checks
- Function as an integral member of the team
- Log assembly status into computer system
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 1+ years of assembly experience
- Comfortability reading complex blueprints, diagrams, and drawings
- Skilled with hand tools and power tools
Job Type: Full-time, Contract to Hire (6 mos. to perm)
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Job posted by: Rachel Mann, Technical Recruiter