Per Sé Group has an immediate need two (2) mechanical assemblers at an industrial crane manufacturing plant.
- With minimum supervision, assembles sub-assemblies and/or finished products in accordance with written and verbal instructions. (Industrial Cranes, Crane sub-assemblies and other equipment)
- Performs testing activities.
- In accordance with company procedures, cleans and prepares units for next operation.
- Complies with all safety and hazardous material procedures.
- Required to comply with requirements for hazardous waste management.
- Maintains all aspects of work place organization.
- Performs other job tasks as requested.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- High school graduate
- 1+ years of experience in mechanical or hydraulic assembly
- Must be able to read basic blueprints and/or schematics