Senior Administrative Assistant
Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant with one of our top clients in Dublin, OH. As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you will provide professional administrative support to the Vice President, require exceptional communication, and work with a high degree of initiative and adaptability. This key position will be required to keep abreast of business unit priorities in various operating locations in Canada and the U.S. This is an excellent opportunity to propel your career in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented environment.
- Independently and proactively manage calendars for Vice Presidents with an understanding of priorities.
- Ensure Vice Presidents have the necessary materials and information for meetings and appointments.
- Screen and prioritize incoming calls and visitors; address them in a professional manner.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with staff in other departments and operating sites in both U.S. and Canada.
- Prepare materials for the Vice Presidents for use in presentations, meetings, and responding to requests from other executives.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Make travel arrangements and respond to last minute changes and cancellations, sometimes outside of standard business hours.
- Prepare expense reports, payments, and other accounting related documentation on a timely basis.
- Manage and coordinate special events (i.e. employee meetings, offsite planning sessions, etc.)
- Use tact and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive material and situations.
- Provide training opportunities, as needed, to empower support and ensure aptitude with new technology.
- Proactively seek out and undertake training opportunities related to corporate initiatives and new technology or processes and passing that knowledge onto other staff as needed.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of higher-level executive or administrative support.
- Knowledge of working with SAP, and Microsoft Suite.
- Time keeping and expense reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Direct
Per Se Group
Per Se is a technical staffing and recruitment firm with +25 years' experience in the Energy and Construction industry. We specialize in matching technical personnel with various career opportunities based on your personal experience and goals.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start your career conversation today.