Per Se Group
Spokane, WA Area
Per Se Group is currently looking for an experienced and technical Project Manager to support the capital projects for power generation. The Project Manager will assist in planning, coordinating, and documenting engineering and construction projects. This individual will work closely with engineers, contractors, licensing, and crews on site. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience in power generation and medium to large construction projects
Responsibilities- Provide the required hands-on project management or controls, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communication to deliver outstanding project outcomes.
- Supports the Project Manager in development of project charter, scope, objectives, budget, and business case
- Assists coordination of activities or efforts of the project team
- Helps facilitate the development of detailed work plans including but not limited to schedule, cost, resources, contingency and communication plans
- Maintain project documentation controls systems
- Facilitate project contract administration, coordinate the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables, coordinates invoice coding and pay application process upon approval of the project manager.
- Support tracking of project deliverables and coordinate project closeout activities and communicate project status on assigned activities to the project manager
- BS degree in Engineering, Business, Construction, related fields or equivalent practical experience.- 3 years of experience with projects, engineering, fabrication, development, construction, or equivalent.
- Experience using Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project
- Strong Communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels from craft to management
- Proficient in Office, Word, Excel, and Visio