The Solar Project Manager will act as an owner’s representative overseeing the EPC contractors and subcontractors on site performing the execution of the project. The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with experience in managing solar construction projects, including customer interface and schedule to project closeout.
- Coordinate all aspects of solar installation, from design, permitting, ISA, equipment procurement, sub-contractor management.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is delivered in accordance with design and schedule. Includes interfacing with contractors, client, vendors etc.
- Maintain standards in line with company best practices and operational excellence
- Provide technical assistance, i.e. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of solar experience
- New construction solar power plant construction on a scale of 1+ MW
- Experience with the oversight of EPC contractors
- Demonstrated history of managing and understanding project deliverables
Type: 8+ Month Contract (with potential for extension long term)