Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Mobile Engineer for a leading commercial real estate company. The role of the Mobile Engineer delivers a broad range of repair and maintenance services across multiple locations, properties, and building types (retail, office, & industrial) with a focus on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Performance of ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, lighting and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Prepare and submit to management summary reports listing conditions found in the performance of assigned work, and recommend and/or suggest action to be taken.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in everyday activities. This to include building automation systems, fire / life safety systems, and any other building related equipment.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Must be willing and able to support after-hours building related activity as required.
- Participate in Safety and Technical training programs.
- Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of the Mobile Engineer role.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Universal CFC recovery certification.
- Minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of HVAC equipment and systems, plumbing, electrical, equipment repair and maintenance, and overall system design and application.
- Candidate must possess and provide own basic hand tools required to perform assigned work scope, while other tools and equipment are provided on service vehicle.
- Skilled at communicating with honesty and credibility.
Job Type: Full-time, Direct