Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Procurement/Contracts Specialist for an oil refinery. The role of the Procurement specialist would be responsible for the negotiation, bidding, planning and expediting of contracts.
• Execute procurement best practices for Husky’s sourcing and post award administration activities, Husky’s Procurement Policy, and all relevant regulations.
• Ensure value to Husky by leveraging existing MSA/OEMs.
• Familiarity with the end to end procurement cycle including demand planning, supply market analysis, contract award justification writing, negotiation, contract drafting and post award contract management (procure to pay).
• Prepare Contracting and Procurement Strategies and Execution Plans for various Projects per the PDE Gated process.
• Manage scope specific aspects of pre-qualifications, bid evaluations, negotiations, and awards related to the Contracting and procurement of project services (Engineering, Fabrication, Construction Services) and major engineered equipment requirements.
• Prepare sourcing documents (Request for Proposals) for Capital Projects contracts, including instructions to tender (rules), and the pro-forma contract (including all Schedules), and participate in developing the evaluation criteria (including the respective weightings) and coordinate and participate in the technical evaluations of bids.
• Route Contracts, Change Orders, and Amendments for approval per Procurement Commitment Authority Guideline and financial signing authority.
• Prepare the joint (commercial and technical) recommendation to award, ensuring that all exceptions/deviations are properly closed and recorded, and conform the contract.
• Post-award administration of larger/complex contracts (kick off meetings, progress review meetings, change management, reporting, disputes & claim mitigation, and performance management).
• Support Procurement Business Value Methodology and Procurement Strategic Objectives and initiatives and maintain the SCM Project Risk Register and update mitigating plans.
• Trainings and mentoring of co-workers, and perform other duties as assigned.
• Undergrad degree in an Engineering, Technical or Business (Supply Chain)
• SAP and MS office applications
• Prior direct experience for Projects within Oil & Gas Industry
• A background in oil and gas industry would be an asset in order to understand the nature of work within an integrated oil and gas company like Husky.
The following technical skills are required:
o Project Execution Gated Process
o Competitive Bidding,
o Award Justification writing
o Planning & Expediting
o Quick learner
Job Type: Full-time, Contract