As an administrative assistant, you’re a person who can make it all happen. You’re the one scheduling the big meetings, getting the critical documents to the right people at the right time, and you’re the one maintaining the order that the company runs on. Our client, a Oil & Gas industry leader, is looking for someone like you to join their administrative team.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records and messages
- Route and distribute incoming mail and email
- Answer routine letters and email
- Reply and attach files to incoming messages
- Correct spelling and grammar to ensure accuracy
- Operate videoconferencing and phone systems, and other office equipment
- Use computers for spreadsheets, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
- High school diploma
- 1+ years administrative experience
- Proficient skill level and experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a heavy industrial environment a plus
- Knowledge of commercial insurance a plus
Who are we?
Per Sé Group is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time.
Join our Network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose.
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.