- Sector: Renewable Energy
- Expiration Date: 22 February 2049
- Job Ref: 22189
We are seeking a Business Analyst for a contract assignment in Houston, Texas. Our client, a leader in the energy industry, is passionate about bringing communities together to support locally produced clean power and reduce electricity costs. The Community Solar team, where this role will reside, is supported by an IT team who ensures platforms provide the business with a range of solutions focused on a positive customer experience as well as best-in-class functionality and cost structure. As a Business Analyst, you will play a vital role in connecting opportunities for platform enhancements with strategic business objectives and performance metrics.
• Research and document detailed project requirements from business stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of process improvements and system enhancements
• Coordinate with IT leads and system owners to gather and document functional and technical requirements
• Collaborate with functional leaders to develop and implement reporting and dashboards to highlight key performance metrics within Salesforce and other platforms
• Organize and facilitate problem-solving workshops
• Contribute to the team decision-making process to develop project roadmap content
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
• 2-5 years of relevant experience
• Proven project management experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience working with Salesforce CRM
• High-level understanding of databases and programming
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.