Per Se Group has a great new opportunity for an outstanding Civil Construction Engineer with experience in solar construction! In this role, you will utilize your skills and expertise in overseeing EPC and construction on a large project with our world-renowned client. If you are a proven leader who wants to make a meaningful impact with a reputable company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in Civil Construction activities and oversight.
- Monitor construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, etc.
- Assist in the management of civil engineering contractors assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities (RFI management)
- Oversee the Safety and Environmental compliance in. Ensure all personnel and subcontractors meet technical and safety training requirements.
- Be proficient at Root Cause Analysis to accurately determine failure mode and reason.
- Provide all the information needed to create the daily reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering a plus.
- Experience in construction of energy facilities or renewable energy industry is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Primavera, MS Project and designing with AutoCad.