As Coatings Inspector for our leading Oil & Gas client, you will be focused on continuous improvement opportunities and provide guidance to site team, contractors, and management on quality management.
- Ensure contractor and their subcontractors implement the approved quality systems and procedures to meet client’s expectations and contract requirements
- Perform inspection and verification of both in-process and completed work activities, witnessing testing performed by contractor and their subcontractors, and review of documentation
- Perform inspections and verify work is in compliance with project drawings, specifications, and applicable codes including regulatory requirements. Individual will be required to complete daily inspection reports / checklist and maintain records
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Level II or III NACE Certification
- 10-15 years’ experience in offshore construction focused on Industrial and Offshore Coatings
- Knowledge of quality management systems and project codes/standards as applicable to offshore topsides construction requirements