Per Se Group has an immediate opening for a Construction Coordinator! This member of the team will act as the owner of specific subsystems and drive them through mechanical completion phases up to final commissioning, hookup and start-up. We are looking for a driven team player who enjoys spending time in the field.
- Be a leader in safety and protecting the environment.
- Act as a safety champion by promoting safety awareness and safe performance among colleagues, Project teams, and contractors at all times
- Accountable to deliver the Weekly Project Target MC Certificates as per the project Skyline
- Actively present in the field and develop a clear understating of subsystems boundaries and construction mechanical completions requirements
- Support the MC Coordinator in developing Walkdown Package and executing Walkdowns
- Participate in sub-system tri-party walks, inspections, and punch generation. As well as punch validation and close-out
- Accountable to Drive the project L4 Schedule and Own the 3 Weeks Look Ahead
- Work with the Commissioning contractor and the Discipline leads in identifying and ordering Commissioning Spares / First Fills / Temporary Equipment
- Weekly update on project risks and responsibilities
- 3-10 Years in Instrumentation, Controls and Telecom Experience preferably in Offshore Drilling Facilities
- Telecom experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Siemens Control Systems and Power Generation Systems is a big Plus
- Savvy use of Excel is a must. Power PI is a great advantage
- Expect to spend more than 60% of the time in the Field
- Demonstrated Experience of Execution of Multi-Disciplinary Projects / Initiatives