Per Se Group is looking for a knowledgeable construction professional to lead our clients internal improvement projects at a interesting, one of a kind plant that produces important chemicals to make the world go around. The Construction Manager will have the opportunity to be the key member of the organization and have the reigns of the construction execution to develop plans and execute.
- Manage overall scope of Construction Projects
- Oversee Additional Work Requests
- Ensure track and reporting on changes to plans including hours and resources is current
- Ensure scope and schedule risks are managed during the Planning phase
- Manage overall progress of construction execution
- Accountable for managing and resolving barriers to productivity and progress
- Maintain overall understanding of daily work plan progress and ensure alignment with 3 shift look ahead schedule
- Reports to Project Manager
- Direct reports consisting of Lead Coordinators and Field Coordinators
- Experience as a Construction Manager
- Experience at a chemical plant and/or refinery
- Experience monitoring union contractors and EPC/Construction firms
- Ability to work in tight quarters with sensitive materials and feedstock.