Per Sé Group is seeking a Contract Administrator to assist our leading Renewable Energy client develop, negotiate and manage full life cycle of contracts to support strategic and construction projects. In this role, you will analyze and negotiate key business and legal terms in a variety of contracts, including complex business transactions, assist in developing commercial risk mitigation strategies, work with the Project Manager to assure major contractors adhere to the contractual terms and conditions, review change order requests for appropriateness and funnel issues appropriately to legal resources.
- Manage contract activities including development, negotiation, amendment and compliance as part of the project organization in collaboration with Supply Chain to support our client’s business.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts and statements of work to obtain commercial terms while mitigating risk.
- Advise and interpret contract requirements, obligations and risks and investigate/follow-up on contract related issues.
- Serve as primary internal resource for contract questions and interpretation; advise on next steps allowed or required by contract.
- In conjunction with Project Manager and Sourcing department, develop specifications and statements-of-work including proper supplier performance metrics.
- Using appropriate internal resources, assist in issuing requests for information (RFI) and requests for proposals (RFP), support development of evaluation criteria for RFI’s and RFP’s, evaluate RFI's and RFP's.
- Manage the various contractually mandated processes to both hold Contractor accountable and keep internal customers in compliance with Contract. These processes include Notice, Request for Information and Change Order Requests. Demonstrated ability to write drafts of Notices to Contractors.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Purchasing or Supply Chain OR 4 years of related experience in purchasing, supply chain, legal or contract management and negotiation.
- Paralegal certification preferred
- Demonstrated strong contract development skills, including the development and implementation of risk mitigation, performance standards and measures, innovative pricing, and value-added opportunities with suppliers.
- Knowledge of contract management principles, along with knowledge of accounting, finance, and business procedures and practices as they relate to contracts.
- Demonstrated contract management through entire project lifecycle.
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and ability to take ownership of assigned projects.