As a writer/editor, you will create engaging content for a large, Houston area power generation utility in both English and Spanish languages. You will be an important part of both the Marketing & Communication team, and your knowledge of professional writing, Adobe Creative Cloud, and AP/Chicago Style will fulfill a critical need for a company in the electric Power Generation industry. You will work to communicate our client’s mission and ongoing efforts of delivering clean, reliable power to the regional power grid.
- Generate high-converting marketing communication that follows brand style guide
- Provide translations into English of content created in Spanish for stakeholder’s approval
- Meet deadlines for content creation
- Understand technical concepts/products and make them easy to understand for the audience
- Participate in strategic discussions and provide creative solutions
- Ability to manage a project timeline
Required Skills and Expertise
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English (native speaker proficiency in both languages)
- 3+ years professional writing experience in an agency or in-house creative group
- Copyediting experience, knowledge of AP/Chicago style
- Must have a portfolio of work
Who are we?
Per Sé Group is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time.
Join our Network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose.
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.