Per Se Group has an outstanding job opportunity for a distribution coordinator to work with our energy client in the Tulsa, OK area. In this role, your primary responsibilities are to schedule and coordinate the movement of various oil and fuel products by pipeline, rail car, or truck. You will also promptly respond to customer inquiries and feedback and resolve customer issues. Our client will count on you to satisfy customer needs and enhance their relationship with the company, while simultaneously maintaining the company’s interest. You will also utilize your excellent communication skills to assist with managing conflicts arising out of product outages, customer complaints, human error, etc., and escalate as needed.
- Monitors assigned light oil and/or heavy fuel oil product inventories which may include daily monitoring of oil movements, inventory positions and communicating with appropriate departments
- Schedules common carrier pipelines, rail cars, and/or truck movements
- Coordinates product movement nominations or tendering loads with appropriate pipeline companies and terminals or truck or railcar carrier and enters nomination in appropriate tracking system
- Maintains good working relationships with transportation carriers, pipeline customers, exchange partners, suppliers and/or third party pipeline personnel and works with blenders, traders and schedulers to maximize product movement and value
- Provide the highest quality service to our valued customers at all times.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- High School diploma, GED or Associate’s Degree or equivalent years of work experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year of job related and industry experience is preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of shipping procedures, invoicing, and advanced analytical and research skills required to analyze various data.
- Intermediate computer skills particularly in MS Excel to provide written reports and spreadsheets as well as the ability to learn new programs such as internet rail programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbal communication, ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations, advanced reading and writing skills.
- SAP TSW, BI, ECC functional/end user experience and rail car tracking system experience preferred.