Per Se Group has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Construction Engineer with experience in solar construction. In this role, you will utilize your skills and expertise in overseeing the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities with our world-renowned client. If you are a proven leader who wants to enjoy a great compensation and benefits package while making a meaningful impact with a reputable company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
• Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities
• Acting as Subject Matter Expert in Electrical Construction activities and oversight
• Responsible for monitoring of construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, code requirements, contract requirements and good construction practices
• Assist in the management of electrical engineering contractors assigned to work on the design of renewable energy facilities, including definition of requirements and specifications, review of engineering drawings and RFI management
• Assist in the monitoring of facilities tie-ins, start-up, and testing to ensure proper turnover to operations
• Participate in final project demobilization, documentation, and close-out activities
• Evaluate electrical equipment and material proposals; prepare bid tab evaluations for electrical equipment
• Be proficient at Root Cause Analysis to accurately determine failure mode and reason
• Provide all the information needed to create the daily reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting
• Assist in the training and support of new Construction Engineers
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Flexibility to move workdays and hours as necessary to accommodate construction schedule including extended hours and weekend work (Saturdays and Sundays)
• Ability to travel to domestic and international locations for extended periods of time is required
• Have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
Electrical Construction Engineer
- Location: El Campo, 77437
- Compensation: $65-75/hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted about 1 month ago
- Sector: Renewable Energy
- Expiration Date: 18 September 2050
- Job Ref: 22911
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.