As an Engineer Technician you will support the creation of drafts and designs for construction projects at Power Distribution Facilities. You will be important part of the Engineering team, your knowledge of drafting software / CAD will fulfill a critical need for a company in the Electric Power Utility industry. You will work to advance our client’s mission of delivering safe, reliable electric power to the greater Spokane Area.
- Utilize CAD software
- Design electrical distribution facilities
- Update the GIS system
- Apply electrical and engineering standards such as the NEC
- Work under the supervision and direction of the Engineering Team
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Education or field experience with Computer Aided Design software (CAD)
- Associates in Engineering Technology or similar
- 1 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong math aptitude
- Knowledge of GIS
People are our Purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds feel embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants regardless of gender / gender identity, race /ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran and ability.