Per Sé Group is hiring an Electrical Project Engineer for our premier gas and electricity client. Our client energizes life, providing life-sustaining and life-enhancing products and services, while honoring their commitment to strengthen the community. With a highly respectable reputation for integrity and to act only with the highest standards of ethical conduct, their values and beliefs are the foundation of everything they do. This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate. (Per Diem Provided)
- Ability to lead meetings to drive electrical project construction and sub-contractors.
- Conducts surveys to gather field data.
- Prepare and interpret schematics, drawings, layouts, and other visual aids.
- Resolve questions and problems within established standards and guidelines.
- Follows established procedures to accomplish requirements of the job.
- Prepares engineering analysis for small/routine projects to include preliminary design, calculation, life cycle cost and equipment selection.
- Supports company safety programs and initiatives by following all EHS and Operating procedures and adhering to established design standards.
- Develops plans and specifications, performs analysis, and provides reports on assigned tasks involving design and construction of new facilities or operation and maintenance of existing facilities.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a licensed PE
- Ability to utilize engineering computer tools.
- Background in capital project development and execution
- Owner’s engineering experience with emphasis on design review and project engineering duty oversite of electrical engineering and construction
- Must possess a Valid State Driver's license.