As an Electrical QC Engineer, you will be handling the planning and execution of inspections and verifications as directed by the Construction Manager for post construction/pre-commissioning solar farms across the state of Illinois. You will be important part of the electrical quality team, your electrical QA/QC knowledge will fulfill a critical need for a company in the renewable industry. You will work as contractor to advance our client’s mission of safely bringing community solar projects online.
- Interprets design drawings and specifications.
- Reviews and implements quality control procedures, identify nonconforming items and corrective action requirements; initiates nonconformance reports and condition reports and monitors status through to closure of corrective action.
- Reviews and monitors plans, procedures, and scope to assure adequate quality verifications are identified.
- Assigns and performs inspections in accordance with the design requirements for in-process and completed electrical work activities within the area of certification.
- Review completed records for completeness and correctness.
- Use and control of construction measuring and test equipment.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Electrical QA/QC Experience