As an Electrician, you will troubleshoot, test and repair emergency generators and various electrical systems and power distribution systems to ensure that they are working properly. You will support and install new wiring and systems in machinery. Your background knowledge in a heavy industrial setting will add great value for the client and their project. You will be supporting new construction of conveyor systems.
- Read blue prints, familiarity with the metric system, running conduit, running cable trays, wiring devices and terminating wires, troubleshooting, and performing quality control testing.
- Read and interpret mechanical, architectural and electrical drawings and code specifications for determining wiring layouts
- Run tests, isolate problems, replace damaged section of wiring, laying conduit, and performing other tasks as required.
- Perform physically demanding tasks like moving or lifting heavy objects, digging trenches for laying conduit.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- 2-4 years experience
- Experience with wiring machinery
- Ability to read European blueprints and an understanding of the Metric system highly preferred