With the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing, largest renewable companies in world, you will be the lead point person for all technical and development questions for engineering. As a key person in the organization, with proven success, you will have your fingerprints all over the success of company's battery strategy all while working remotely. Reports to the Director of Development Engineering.
- Ensure the highest level of EHS is incorporated in all engineering and design aspects
- Serve as SME for energy storage products & engineering within the SME Project Execution Engineering Department
- Lead BESS fire protection and safety code compliance reviews with BESS product manufacturers, NRTLs and fire safety consultants
- Review Energy storage project specific PPA requirements and develop
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; MS or PE preferred
- 10 years of Engineering experience with 3 of those years in energy storage.
- Knowledge of energy storage inverters and energy storage technology offerings and suppliers
- Familiarity with latest versions of energy storage codes/standards including NFPA 855, NESC, UL9540/UL9540A
- Familiarity with medium voltage ac collection and HV substation designs.
- Knowledge of energy storage project integration an associated plant SCADA / control system.