- Sector: Power Generation
- Expiration Date: 05 August 2021
- Job Ref: 22091
Per Se Group is looking for an Engineering Technician for a great contract position with our client in Austin, Texas. As an Engineering Technician, you will be working on expansions and modifications – site grading, cutting soil or expanding, elevation contour lines, channels or slope surfaces. You will be a key contributor to the success of the team!
• Obtaining and working with LiDAR and other topographic data.
• Incorporating topo into engineering plans and integrating typical construction details (TxDOT, City of Austin, TCEQ, LCRA) into designs & drawings
• Support drainage facility design, including drainage area/watershed boundary delineation; area and slope calculations; land use/ground cover analysis and area breakdowns for runoff modeling; storm water detention and water quality ponds; etc.
• Create/support site grading plans, including applying specified surface slopes in grading designs; working with typical cut/fill slopes (3:1 H:V, etc.); basic roadway geometry (horizontal and vertical curves); etc.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
• Three or more years of experience interpreting technical drawings/documents and performing technical analysis.
• Drafting using computer-aided design software or performing engineering design.
• A degree in computer-aided design, engineering technology or relevant field may be substituted for certain years of experience.
• Experience with Civil 3D and civil site design technical support.
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.