As the Equipment Coordinator for our leading Oil & Gas client, you will oversee the surveillance of vendor equipment packages from the fabrication yard during construction and commissioning phase.
- Periodic Surveillance of vendor packages during fabrication at the vendor’s works, particularly just prior to dispatch
- Preparation of equipment surveillance reports, highlighting areas of concern, potential carryover work, slippages in delivery dates, etc.
- Participation in technical discussions with clients
- Participation in construction planning and progress meetings
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Diploma/Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution (Engineering, Eng Tech)
- P. Eng considered an asset
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in offshore oil and gas