Per Se Group is currently looking for an experienced Estimator to support with Roofing/Waterproofing Estimating/Project Managing with a reputable multi generational commercial roofing and waterproofing company. The Estimator interfaces with clients and their representatives to ensure that technical specifications and designs are feasible and consistent with industry standards.
- Developing accurate and complete job estimates.
- Conducts site visits and attend pre-bid meetings to fully understand the project scope.
- Conduct review and take-off of blueprints.
- Solicit bids from subcontractors.
- Evaluate subcontractor bids to bid documents and plans to ensure that the full scope of work was considered.
- Calculate costs of subcontract labor, general conditions, and materials.
- Collaborate with the client to help them achieve their project cost budget.
- Participate in Company meetings and works closely with team to achieve goals of the company.
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience in Conceptual, Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction document budgets and estimates.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Estimating software knowledge preferred (EDGE desired).