Per Sé Group is seeking a Construction Estimator for our client, a $500+ million, full-service construction company in Wisconsin. With over 130 years of experience and projects ranging from $1,000 to $100+ million in size, our client is a leader in construction across Wisconsin, northern Illinois, and northeast Iowa and beyond for a number of Industrial clients.
- Review of plans and specification
- Quantity take off
- Follow estimating processes
- Collaborate with estimators, project managers, and superintendents
- Price self-performed work
- Maintain and use our historical cost database
- Preconstruction services
- Analyze subcontractor bids to assure a complete scope of work
- Negotiate and award subcontracts
- Participate in training programs among other duties.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Four-year college degree related to construction, engineering, and/or business, or completion of an apprenticeship
- 2+ years of Estimating experience in a construction-related position with a self-perform company