Per Se Group has an immediate need for a Facilities Construction Coordinator to oversee and coordinate facility building/grounds construction, break/fix, and equipment replacement activities associated with Construction Management and other Infrastructure work groups within the service area. Qualified candidates must coordinate with in-house crews, outside contractors, and vendors to monitor and maintain quality workmanship, ensuring work is completed within the established scope, budget and schedule.
- Conducts regular quality assurance reviews during construction to verify that contractor workmanship and material requirements fall within compliance of each specified project and documents all information
- Ensures critical as-built drawings are maintained and submitted
- Prepares and maintains other critical construction records such as correspondence, material test results, photographs, shop drawings, submittals, etc
- Selects, obtains, and reviews contractor and vendor proposals and performance.
Reviews work to verify compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, statutes, rules, and regulations
- Provides project awareness of hazard and safety standards for compliance.
- Responsible for coordinating construction, remodel, maintenance and operations work to facilities located throughout the service area
- Works closely with members to ensure coordination, scheduling, and construction of maintenance and capital activities
- Monitors project schedules and issues progress reports
- Takes appropriate corrective action to ensure completion of projects within budgets and schedules
- Performs routine facility maintenance inspections of all building systems and equipment to include civil, structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, fire protection, access control and security systems
- Prepares sketches and drawings using field data and construction surveys
- Reviews job plans and specifications to assure quality, economy, constructability and safetyRequirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management combined with four (4) years’ experience in commercial or industrial facility design, construction and maintenance; OR High School Diploma or GED
- Equivalent combined with ten (10) years’ experience in commercial or industrial facility design, construction and maintenance.
- Valid state driver's license.
- Experience coordinating and/or overseeing projects in facilities, engineering, construction and/or maintenance
- Experience reading and interpreting construction documents
Job Type: Full Time, Contract (1+ year)