As a Community Facilities Manager, you will help plan and coordinate a return to work format for a large technology company. You will be an important part of the facilities team, your customer service skills and ability to operate in a professional environment will fulfill a critical need for a company in the commercial real estate industry. You will work as a contractor to advance our client’s mission of safely implementing a plan to return their employees to work in the office.
- Complete scheduled floor inspections to proactively identify deficiencies and report to appropriate parties.
- Regularly assess space readiness, ensuring workspaces, conference rooms, and offices are safe and employee-ready.
- Conduct floor utilization tours and capture trend data as scheduled
- Provide high touch support to employees in the workplace. This includes, providing employees with tools, support, information and wayfinding to return to the office safely.
- Act as the first line of response to Technology and Facility related concerns, troubleshoot issues, and follow up as required.
- Ensure complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions from employees are addressed and conduct follow-up, if needed.
- Comfortable corresponding with executive level clients, and interacting with individuals at all levels
- Detail oriented, confident, self-starter with exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain a “can do” mentality with the ability to act with minimal information
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in real estate services, customer service, travel/hospitality, retail, or change management.
- Operate in a professional office environment
- Knowledge of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and competent in standard office programs such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time and travel from floor to floor or between buildings. As this position requires a high level of face-to-face employee interaction, Community Managers are expected to be circulating routinely within their assigned areas.
Who are we?
Per Sé Group is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time.
Join our Network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose.
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.