Field Service Technician - Press Break
Per Sé Group
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a hardworking, resourceful, and skilled Field Service Technician. You’ll be working with an industry leader in the manufacturing of EDM, Laser, Press Brake and Milling machines by Repairing, Troubleshooting, Modifying and Testing complex technical problems on industrial machine tool products for client customers.
- Diagnose complex technical problems and perform on-site repair.
- Examine machines mechanically and perform repairs by dismantling machines and rebuilding mechanically.
- Effectively interpret schematics and block diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot problems for products.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers via telephone.
- Position requires heavy travel (100% M-F)
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 2yr Technical Degree preferred
- 1-5 years of experience as field service in the machine tool industry a plus.
- Machine shop, tool/dye experience a plus.
- Must be very mechanically and electronically inclined.
- Experience with Voltmeter, Oscilloscope and other measurement equipment.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical problems.
- Working knowledge of how to read mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams.
Job Type: Full-time
Per Sé Group
Company – 150 employees
Per Sé has been successfully Providing People Solutions™ for over 25 years. We specialize in placing engineering and technical energy personnel with various career opportunities within the energy industry. Our unique screening process will match your employment requirements with employer opportunities.
We are here because people deserve a better staffing experience. Contact one of our Technical Recruiters to start the conversation today.
Posted By: Veronica Arder, Technical Recruiter