Per Sé Group
Greater LA Area
As a Field Installation Technician, you will be responsible for installing and servicing manufacturing equipment. Technicians have a secondary responsibility to provide customer support by telephone on general operation and troubleshooting of machine problems. Technicians will spend a high percentage of the job on the road traveling to customer sites and must have the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to quality standards. Our client’s fast-paced, high volume, team-oriented environment and willingness to train and develop their team makes it an ideal place to start or grow in a machinery maintenance career.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, must be willing to travel
- Perform equipment installation, maintenance, and repair as well as verify proper operation of machines to the manufacture specifications by performing any needed test.
- Review, evaluate, and resolve machine problems at customer sites, or by phone, with limited supervision.
- Must be able to secure and maintain a credit card.
- Must be able to travel at any time to various customer locations, which includes having or being able to obtain a passport.
Education and Experience:
- Technical Education (Automotive, Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance, HVAC, Automation, Robotics, Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of the fabrication industry, and general shop operations is preferred.
- Military technical training a big plus!