Schedule: Monday – Friday, must be willing to travel regionally
- Perform equipment installation, maintenance, and repair as well as verify proper operation of machines to the manufacture specifications by performing any needed test.
- Review, evaluate, and resolve machine problems at customer sites, or by phone, with limited supervision.
- Must be able to secure and maintain a credit card.
- Must be able to travel at any time to various customer locations, which includes having or being able to obtain a passport.
Education and Experience:
- Technical Education (Automotive, Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance, HVAC, Automation, Robotics, Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of the fabrication industry, and general shop operations is preferred.
- Military technical training a big plus!