Our client is looking to fill a position in their assembly area for an experienced mechanical assembler. Position will be responsible for mechanical assembly of control panels. Individual must be a mechanically inclined individual. Mechanical assembly will include tasks such as drilling and tapping holes for control panels, mounting of metal and plastic parts, enclosures, and assemblies, reading and interpreting drawings, etc... Will handle other tasks as needed.
- Verifiable hands-on experience working in a detail-oriented production/assembly environment with a strong focus on workmanship and quality.
- Experience with a variety of hand tools and small power tools, such as drills and saws.
- Ability to read/interpret layout drawings.
- 1-2 years mechanical experience
- Assemble panels per customer or Company drawings.
- Assemble panels accurately and to Company standards.
- Interface with shop foreman regarding manufacturing questions.
- Responsible for keeping individual work area clean and organized.
- Verify parts used at assembly match those on Bill of Material.
- Able to read basic layout blueprints.
- Proper use of tape measure.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Use of hand tools.
- Use of power tools- drills, jigsaw.