Per Sé Group has an exciting new job opportunity for a Mechanical/Project Engineer to work with our premier client who is a leader in the HVAC Mechanical Services Industry. With a focus on energy efficiency, our client has been entrusted with the design and installation of mechanical systems across the country for more than 250 projects. From project conception through the details of design and field coordination, you will work with our staff of experts sharing and gaining practical knowledge and experience unmatched in this industry. Our client will count on you to engineer the best systems for the project and oversee every aspect from the design development to close-out and commissioning; ensuring that we are always available for our clients throughout the entire process.
- Ability to work within an environment with deadlines while having to multi-task with changing priorities.
- Performing load calculations for projects
- Design and plan layouts of equipment, duct, and piping systems
- Drive the development of HVAC design from the initial concept through construction drawings utilizing Revit.
- Knowledge of application engineering including but not limited to Sequence of Operations, load calculations, psychometrics, and refrigeration.
- Engages in several levels of field engineering, assisting with project execution, trade coordination, and document management.
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering Field
- Experience in the HVAC/HVACR Industry
- Experience in Healthcare Design a plus
- Understands code requirements
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.