- Working knowledge of how to read mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams
- Examine machines mechanically and perform repairs by dismantling machines and rebuilding mechanically.
- Five axis milling and strong mechanical experience is required
- Effectively interpret schematics and block diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot problems.
- CNC programming skills is a plus
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- 2 year Electronic or Technical Degree.
- Skilled in Electrical measurement and inspection techniques. (Voltmeter, Oscilloscope and other measurement equipment).
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical problems.
- Skilled in mechanical measurement and inspection techniques. (Dial Indicators, Micrometers, and Calipers).
- Military technical training a big plus!