We are looking for an Entry Level operator who would be responsible for learning the skills necessary to assist with production and manufacturing of products, daily quality control activities associated with production, tracking and maintaining raw material inventories, meeting shipment and delivery schedules, receipt handling via truck and rail, following the facility housekeeping objectives, ensuring assets are properly maintained, and client policies are understood and followed under close and constant supervision.
- Assists with visual tank gauging to verify automatic systems
- Performs general plant cleaning
- Assists with maintenance tasks
- Loads and unloads trucks and railcars
- Assists with paperwork involving basic math skills
- Basic computer skills, mechanically inclined; entry knowledge,
- understanding and ability operate, forklift, tractor, or man-lift.
- Required to complete all required certifications and training to know and become competent in Clients basic tasks under direct supervision while completing classroom and CBT training and expectations within a 90-day period.