Per Se Group has an immediate opening for a Payroll Assistant to work as a contractor at our Oil & Gas client’s refinery in Superior, WI. As a Payroll Assistant, you will be responsible for compiling and entering daily hourly payroll data to maintain payroll records. Your self-starting ability, communication, and organization skills will play a big part in your success in this role.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data into ADP and local spreadsheet(s) for hourly employees, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of information. Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Respond to ad hoc requests and participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Provide back-up to other areas of Human Resources and administration, as needed, including Scheduling and Recruiting.
- Contribute and align to Cenovus safety culture and standards.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience administering payroll in a union environment strongly preferred.
- Previous work in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience with SAP or other Business Enterprise Software.
- Experience with ADP or similar Payroll Software