Per Sé Group is seeking a Physical Security Administrator for a 1 year+ contract assignment who will assist our client to deploy, manage, and support physical security functions at their energy plants, offices, & data centers. This individual will also work in helping to design and coordinate new site builds with EPC and Security Integrators. This role reports to the Director of Cybersecurity.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of the company's physical security systems at energy plants, offices, & data centers
- Monitor physical security systems, analyze problems or malfunctions, performs software programming and development, takes corrective action to maintain optimal system performance
- Ensure all physical security systems are fully functional, including but not limited to access control system, video management system, radio dispatching system, cameras, card readers, etc
- Responsible for the coordination and programming of new site build outs, moves, adds & changes, audits and continuous updates to the Access Control and Video Surveillance systems
- Responsible for day-to-day activities in support of badging for energy plants, offices, & data centers. Includes creation, update, and deletion of badges from the system(s)
- Support the IT functionality through close coordination with both internal and external IT/Network providers
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering; or comparable work experience.
- 2+ years of work experience with badging and video surveillance systems; ProWatch and Avigilon experience is a plus
- 2+ years of work experience with working with vendors to ensure project fulfillment
- 2+ years of work experience supporting users across several
- 2+ years of building and growing a physical security program
- Certification in a physical security system or systems is a plus