Per Sé Group has an immediate need for an experienced Plant Operator for one of our top clients located 30 miutes away from Las Vegas, NV. The position is an exciting opportunity for a control room professional to gain more experience at a solar plant.
• Oversees the safe, efficient, reliable, and environmentally sound operation of all plant equipment.
• Properly operates all equipment related to the steam generator, solar field, steam turbines, and plant auxiliary equipment during a routine, abnormal, and emergency conditions.
• Monitors and records data available using various instruments, recording charts, annunciator systems, computer platforms, and other monitoring devices.
• Utilizes and professionally maintains shift logbooks following protocol.
• Communicate information clearly both orally and written. Follows required communication protocols for two-way radio, telephone, and face-to-face communication.
• Troubleshoots and provides diagnosis to either solve operational problems or provide thorough information in referring the problem to the maintenance group.
• Generates and reviews work requests for execution of equipment repair.
• Assists in corrective, preventive, and emergency maintenance for which they are qualified to perform safely and efficiently, to include the use of tools, equipment, and company vehicles.
• Actively participates in all required regulatory training and demonstrates the initiative to engage in self-directed training and study required to advance to the position of Control Operator.
• Assists in training other Operators.
• Works rotating shifts to include night shifts and weekends and is available for overtime as needed.
• Ability to operate personal computer with the technical proficiency of standard
• Knowledge of applicable safety and environmental regulations
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Possess a 2-year technical degree or 2+ years experience in a power plant or equivalent industrial facility (for example a refinery, manufacturing, solar, cogen facility).
• Demonstrated knowledge of electrical or mechanical fundamentals (single craft journeyman skills) such as electrical measurements, control circuits, hydraulics, and solid-state theory application and pneumatics.
- Sector: Power Generation
- Expiration Date: 15 March 2050
- Job Ref: 22710
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.