Per Se Group is looking for a dynamic Power Marketing Manager who is experienced in the Power Marketing and Origination activities of a renewable energy developer.
As a Power Marketing Manager, you will:
- You enjoy the process of managing and crafting compelling responses to RFPs from utilities, C&I customers and municipalities.
- You understand the financial structures and the elements of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)and other offtake arrangements for wind, solar and storage development projects.
- You have been an active participant in discussions with prospective customers, establishing productive relationships to advance negotiations.
- You understand regulatory affairs and their impact on power markets. You’re familiar with the resources available for research into relevant legislation and incentives.
- You’re an excellent communicator, presenting yourself professionally in both speech and writing.
- You are respected by your colleagues for your attention to detail and recognized as a solid performer that they can count on for timely, accurate and complete responses.
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Power Marketer of utility scale renewable energy (wind, solar PV, storage) projects.
- Origination experience, RFP experience, knowledge of PPA
- Ability to maintain excellent communication with associates and supervisors, and to provide timely updates and status reports.