Per Se Group is looking for a dynamic and creative Power Marketing Manager to work with a well-established energy client. The position reports to and works closely with the CEO and is based at our client's USA headquarters in Chicago. You can anticipate travel within the United States to project sites and industry events and occasional travel to Germany.
As a Power Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage and craft compelling responses to RFPs from utilities, C&I customers, and municipalities.
- Create competitive offers by collaborating with your colleagues and external consultants to secure necessary and up-to-date information.
- Creatively utilize your understanding of regulatory affairs and their impact on power markets. You will also stay current with the resources available for research into relevant legislation and incentives.
- Utilize your in-depth understanding of the various elements of the industry’s financial framework, as well as permitting, environmental considerations, interconnection, etc. to bring projects to fruition.
- Expertise on the financial structures and the elements of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and other offtake arrangements for wind, solar, and storage development projects.
- Ability to maintain excellent communication with associates and supervisors, and to provide timely updates and status reports.
- Experience in the power marketing and origination activities of a renewable energy developer.