- Expiration Date: 25 April 2050
- Job Ref: 22756
Per Se Group has an immediate need for a Pre-Construction Manager to provide pre-construction project management support to clients.The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of a project from the planning phase to delivery of construction.
· Act as primary client contact throughout assigned projects
· Leading the integration of disciplines (strategy, client
relations, business development, marketing &
communications, design, project delivery) to enable the
effective delivery of our Studio Project methodology
· Driving project delivery best practices, coordinate processes
and technology to achieve culture of excellence for assigned
· Developing and overseeing accurate quantity take-offs for
· Overseeing and maintaining progressive budgeting for
· Maintaining constant financial communication with them as
the design proceeds
· Prepare pre-contract pricing including all necessary quotes to
ensure accuracy in bidding and maintaining GP
· Create Requests for Proposal (RFP) as needed for all CSI
· Overseeing sub-trade bidding and ensuring sufficient
number of trade quotes are received
· Review and level RFP bids and proposals
· Manage project, program, schedule, and cost including
agenda/minutes with weekly issuances
· Preparing contracts and reviewing in detail with Client and
· Responsible to hand off an accurate and complete tender
summary at or above GP budget as set with management for
order processing but staying financially responsible through
Preferred Skills and Expertise
· High School diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred.
· Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years project management, Owners Representative, construction estimating and budgeting, workplace/ground-up/mixed use projects or related experience
· CPE and PMP Certification a plus.
· Virtual design and construction experience a plus.
· LEED Accreditation a plus.
· Drive and determination to do whatever it takes to keep a project on schedule and in budget.
· Willingness to travel to and work at client locations and job sites in various stages of the process.
· Ability to walk job sites before, during and after
construction. Including walking several flights of stairs,
occasionally climbing of ladders
Who are we?
Per Sé is passionate about finding you your next job. We are a leading workforce solution with 25+ years of experience in the Energy and Industrial markets. We seamlessly match people with the right job opportunities at the right time. Join our network to stay up to date on jobs relevant to your line of work.
People are our purpose
We believe in the power of unique perspectives. In that spirit, we strive to foster an environment in which people of all backgrounds are embraced and inspired. Per Sé values inclusivity, transparency, equal opportunity and care to all applicants and employees regardless of gender/gender identity, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and ability.